WHAT'S INSIDE DIANE KRUGERS MAKE-UP BAG ...

Donnerstag, 21. Juni 2012





Diane Kruger ist mein Style Icon. Ich liebe fast jedes Outfit, MakeUp und Frisur von ihr. Über die Filme lässt sich streiten, aber ich finde sie eine unglaubliche Natural Beauty! Wie sie das schafft seht ihr hier:

Clarins Wonder Perfect Mascara


"I'm unafraid of putting on fake lashes when I want to. But I love black mascara, like Clarins Wonder Perfect Lashes."

L'Oreal Translucide Naturally Luminous Powder
"Red-Carpet Make-Up is different from photo shoots, so I always use a little bit of powder. There's a great trick I picked up on a movie: The L'Oreal Translucent Powder has a little bit of sheen to it, so you put it just under your eye and it reflects the light from the camera."

Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar
"I use Cetaphil - the bar, not the lotion. I don't feel clean if I don't use a cleanser."

Tom Ford Private Blend Lipstick in True Coral

MAC Lipstick in Russian Red

"If all else fails, I feel like a lipstick can be the piece that pulls an outfit together. I love all of the Tom Ford lipsticks, especially the coral one. As for red, I wear Russian Red by MAC."

OPI Nailpolish in Need Sunglasses
"I don't have the patience to sit and have my nails done, but I do love strong colors from Chanel and OPI - even a yellow. I got into nail art for a minute, but it takes forever."

Nivea Original Moisture Bodylotion
"I never take baths; I'm a shower person. But my body cream has always been Nivea."

Biosilk Silk Therapy
"Biosilk Silk Therapy leaves my hair really shiny. It's a leave-in and it really is not greasy."

Calvin Klein Beauty

"Next to brushing my teeth, perfume is the one thing I do every day. I'm actually allergic to deodorant so I spray perfume under my arms! It's the thing I use most."

Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer
"I wasn't blessed with perfect under-eye bags, so I definitely always use concealer. Clè de Peau is fabulous. I love their foundation as well."

Rouge Baiser Eyebrow Pencils
"I have a big, classic face, so if I put on top too much make-up, I look like everyone else. I'm blonde so I always fill in my brows because it really gives you character. I use a pencil - the kind you draw in and then brush through - from Rouge Baiser. I bought it at a drugstore in Paris."

Chanel Lèvres Scintillantes Glossimer
"I love Chanel lip glosses - the natural ones and the light pinks. I have, like, ten of them!"

Moroccanoil Treatment
"My hair is very fine. It's the one thing I wish I could change about myself. I have really found the Moroccanoil has made a huge difference. It coats my hair really well."

Uriage Roséliane Cream
"No matter what make-up you want to do, flawless skin is your canvas for everything. I have Rosacea so I use Roséliane Cream from Uriage. They have a great makeup remover as well."

Beauty Icon: Audrey Hepburn
"I love Audrey Hepburn - the brows, the gamine look. I come from dancing so I've always responded to that simple bun, simple makeup. Less is more."

3 Kommentare:

  1. was für ein netter Beitrag :). manchmal frage ich mich, ob Celebrities in diesen Interviews gewisse Produkte nennen, weil sie Kooperationen mit den Firmen haben, oder ob sie sie tatsächlich benutzen. Das Puder von L'oreal zum Beispiel, das hätte ich in ihrer Make Up Routine nicht vermutet :).

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. ich mag diane irgendwie nicht so gerne, aber solche berichte finde ich generell immer spannend :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. ich finde es immer eher nervig, wenn sie brav ihre kampagnenprodukte vorstellen :) aber der rest ist ganz spannend.

    AntwortenLöschen

DYWYHSM All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger